Before you proceed, you willl need:
- Your domain name: yourdomain.com
- Your email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your email password.
The instructions/tutorial is provided as a courtesy. Third-party software cannot be supported directly by ISQ Solutions Inc.
If you have further questions about configuring Outlook, please visit http://support.microsoft.com/.
1. In Outlook 2010 click File, then Add Account.
2. Select Manually configure server settings or additional server types. Click Next.
3. Choose Internet E-mail. Click Next.
4. This window is where you should enter your email information.
- Enter Your Name as you want it to appear.
- Enter your full email address email@example.com in the Email address: field.
- Select POP3 in the Account Type.
- Enter pop.yourdomain.com in the Incoming mail (POP3) server: field.
- Enter smtp.yourdomain.com in the Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: field.
- Enter your full email address firstname.lastname@example.org in the User Name field.
- Enter your email password in the Password field.
5. Click on More Settings button.
6. Click on the Outgoing Server tab. Check My outgoing server (SMTP) Requires Authentication. Make sure Use same setting as my incoming mail server is checked.
7. Click Advanced tab and configure the email server ports as
Outgoing mail (SMTP) to 26
Incoming mail (POP3) to 110
In both case (SMTP and POP3) un-check "This server requires a secure connection (SSL)" option.
Leave a copy of messages on the server is the check mark where you can set if you want to download the emails locally (un-checked) or keep them on the server (checked + additional options).Click OK.
8. Click the Test Account Settings button and you should see all items with green marks if the test passes through. Click the Close button to close the test window. Click OK to save your settings. Click Finish to close the setup wizard.
- You may need to create the e-mail account before you can connect to your e-mail using Outlook. You can create your account by signing in to the Hosting Manager interface at https://secure.isqsolutions.com:
How to create an email account?
- If the above email setup can not successfully connect you to your account and you need to connect to your e-mail account immediately, use our Web Mail interface at https://wm.merchantsecure.com/